The NPOAuthority has a wonderful grant writing tool. We use a very simple common sense approach to grant writing
The concept is “I wonder who gave to them………..because if they gave to them, they would give to us.”
That’s the way we approach grant writing. The powerful grant writing tool allows you to search for a category
Then we allow you to choose a foundation that you would like to research
Then we show you all the donations that foundation/individual donor has made in the last 15 years.
It takes seconds to find hundreds if not thousands of organizations who have made major dominations to likeminded organizations such as yours.
You are just a few clicks away from the contact info and other board members contact info. Hands down this just maybe the best grant writing tool in the industry.
- Simple, one-step interface
- Search by zip code and distance
- Income and asset information for organizations
- Advanced search lets you search by year(s) Research fundraising efforts by other organizations both to see how you compare and to complete a strategic review of your development goals.
- Find out more about a specific donation or organization.
- Research and export data for further analysis or reporting.